Sunday 16 February 2014

Introduction.

Hello!

It took me quite a bit of a courage to start this blog. Why? Because, well, I am a mother of two, not some hormone-raging teen! But fangirl-ing has become such a big part of my life that I cannot deny being a fangirl as part of my identity anymore. And of course, it's obvious as day who I fangirl over.

So why start this blog?

Ahem. Honestly, the people who used to read my blog were mainly mums with little kids. I regularly got comments on my home-learning posts, and posts about parenthood, family activities etc. Ever since I started writing about TVXQ!, I have hardly gotten any comments from this group of mothers. I think it's a bit hard for most people to reconcile the images of a committed, respectable mum and wife with one of a crazy spazzing fangirl. I don't blame them. Rather than trying to hide this part of myself (I do need an avenue to spazz and somewhere to post all those gifs!), I start a separate blog so I won't annoy readers (hubby included :p) who'd rather not read about all these sometimes embarrassing spazzing.

Oh, if you are interested in parenting stuff, family outings etc, they will be on my other blog. 

Don't worry. I'm a very very normal person and still a committed mum and wife. Honestly, being a fangirl is not at odds with being responsible with your duties. And it's super fun!

I also hope to connect with more local (or foreign) TVXQ! fans through this blog. I'm a Singaporean! Oh I have to add, I am an OT2. Talking about the 3 ex-members gives me nausea and headaches. So, you know what to do.

I am active on OneHallyu, the TVXQ! thread. I expect that most of the stuff I post here will be from there, or Facebook, or CTVXQ. I will properly credit the source to my best abilities.

And lastly, this is not Tumblr. Because I don't feel young enough to use Tumblr. Haha. And I do not have Twitter. Same reason.

Okie. Spazz away!

p/s: For all my past TVXQ! posts on my other blog, please click here.  I won't lie, some of them made me cringe when I read them. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment